|Power:||Les than 1000w||Cooling device output temperature:||-10 °C to 5°C|
|Pressure output:||0-100KPa||Cryo handle size::||140X50mm; 180X85mm|
Portable Salon Use Body Slimming Coolsulpting Cryolipolysis Machine
- A number of methods have been attempted for lipolysis including the use of laser,ultrasound, and radiofrequency electric current,since cryolipolysis was developed appling cooling to tissue,was approved as the most effective way to fat reduction.
- This revolutionary new idea of dissolving fat, which is approved as an important technology progress in fat reduction since it is put into use.
- For those people who is on diet, do regular exercise but still remove local fat, Cryolipolysis definitely a great gift. For fat intensive parts and less parts, such as love handles (flanks), and back fat. (loose fat above the hip on both sides of waist), belly and back fat, Cryolipolysis can produce stunning results .
Freezing fat Technology:
- As triglyceride in fats will be converted into solid in particular low temperatures,it uses advanced cooling technology to selectively target fat bulges and eliminate fat cells through a gradual process that does not harm the surrounding tissues,reduce unwanted fat, When fat cells are exposed to precise cooling, they trigger a process of natural removal that gradually reduces the thickness of the fat layer. And The fat cells in the treated area are gently eliminated through the body's normal metabolism process, to eliminate unwanted fat.
- Precisely controlled cooling is applied through the skin to the fat layer, and eliminate local fat.The whole procedure about 1~2 hour.
1. What happens to the fat cells?
- During the procedure, exposure to cooling causes fat cell apoptosis, which leads to the release of fat layer. The fat cells in the treated area are gently eliminated through the body's normal metabolism process, much like fat from food.
2. What will happen after the treatment?
- The Cryolipolysis procedure is non-invasive. Most patients typically resume their routine activities, including returning to work and exercise regimens on the same day as the procedure.Transient local redness, bruising and numbness of the skin are common side effects of the treatment and expected to subside in couple of hours. Typically sensory deficits will subside within 1~8 weeks.
- With this non-invasive procedurethere is no need for anesthesia or pain medications, and no recovery time. The procedure is comfortable for most patients can read, work on their laptop computer, listen to music or just relax.
3. How long the effect will last?
- Patients experiencing fat layer reduction show persistent results at least 1 year after the procedure. The fat cells in the treated area are gently eliminated through the body's normal metabolism process. The elimination of fat cells as a result of the procedure is expected to last as long as fat cells removed by invasive procedures such as liposuction.
4. How do the results compare with other procedures such as liposuction?
The results of the liposuction procedure are very rapid and dramatic
Side effect,,pain, fatal risk, recovery time even body asymmetry will occure during surgical procedures.
-RF thermal therapy or ultrasound benefit:
Can treat deep fat.
It may hurt the surrounding cells or cause pain
The advantage and benefit from Cryolipolysis technology:
Does not harm normal cells
You must accurately control the position to break down fat and swelling may occur after the treatment
1. Hot spot of non-surgical medical cosmetic technologies;
2. More advanced than liposuction;
3. Most popular way to lose weight in European and U.S;
4. Can destroy 26 % fat in the treatment area;
5. Better than RF and ultrasound fat dissolving technology;
6. Non-invasive way to eliminate fat in waist, back and cellulite selectivity;
7. Standard with two difference cryolipolysis handles for different parts of body
8. Temperature can be adjusted
9. Standard with 5 frozen film for protect your skin
|Voltage||Power||Cooling device output temperature||Pressure output||Cryo handle size:|
|AC110V/220V 50- 60Hz||<1000W||-10 °C to 5°C||0-100KPa||180X85mm